Senior Level TO Entry Level
Employment Type - Full-time OR Part-time (depending upon hours requested)
SandCille Spa is the best spa in the Erie area for both the client and the employee. We pride ourselves in being focused on both cleanliness, the guest experience & the employee experience. We strive to provide the highest quality of services possible while adhering to standards of cleanliness that exceed the requirements of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania setting us apart from all other spas in Erie County. We are a luxury facility with the highest level of equipment and products available, and we focus on staying abreast of the latest services available in the industry. At SandCille we carry a more natural product line and we do not offer ACRYLICS which keeps our studio looking and smelling great!
This is where you fit in if you are a licensed esthetician or cosmetologist who specializes in extended lash application while providing an excellent client experience, loves artistic lash design, focuses on building long term relationships with clients & fellow employees, enjoys working with a team, and likes to be incentivized with bonuses!
If you are self-motivated, professional, reliable, energetic, positive, goal-oriented, and looking for opportunity to grow your career, we want to hear from you!
At SandCille Spa, you will be treated fairly, with respect & dignity, and will earn competitive commissions (no product deductions) and bonuses. We work with an upscale clientele so the tips are great and you keep 100%, which are paid out daily. We offer in-house training, and work to present educational opportunities which are either paid in full or partially through reimbursement or paycheck deduction. Management focuses on marketing to fill specialists’ schedules, and fully supports specialists with marketing collateral and competitive specials to draw in new clientele.
Lash Specialist Responsibilities:
* Provide excellent lash application services to guests (paid in-house training/certification provided)
* Assist team in maintaining the cleanliness of the spa
* Always serve guests throughout the spa
* Contribute to team goals
*Focus to earn independent bonuses
Lash Specialist Requirements:
* PA Esthetician or Cosmetology License (required to work as a Lash Specialist in the Commonwealth of PA)
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Friendly and professional demeanor & appearance
* Able to work at least one weekend day & some evenings
* Experience preferred, but not required
Lash Specialist Benefits:
* Work in a TEAM environment
* Dependable and fair pay structure with bonuses
* Paid training
* Use of only top-notch, high-quality products & equipment
* Stay busy with our growing demand for services
* Sign on bonus available to established Lash Specialists with a current following of clients